E&O Coverage Is Vital For Professional Services Companies
Errors and Omissions (E&O)
Errors & Omissions Insurance can help pay for legal expenses when you're sued over professional mistakes, work miscalculations or missed deadlines. E&O insurance is popular among professional service industries including:
- Information Technology
Some of the Policy Options Available:
- Alleged Negligence - Errors and omissions insurance coverage is strongly recommended to protect your business from claims alleging negligence from your professional services including failing in your "duty of care", giving incorrect advice or making mistakes.
- Personal Injury (e.g., Libel or Slander) - Protects you against personal injury claims (e.g., libel or slander) that arise while rendering your professional services.
- Copyright Infringement - Customizes your errors and omissions insurance coverage for the specific needs of your business.
- Temporary Staff and Independent Contractors - Covers claims arising from business-related services completed by your employees, temporary staff and independent contractors.
- Claims and Damages - Covers claims for monetary damages and non-monetary relief, and punitive damages where allowed by law.
TelePay Insurance Agency offers general liability coverage and expert advice. Let us help you discover what coverage is right for your company.